Taliban blame Afghan forces for death of 7 children
KABUL: (MEP) – The Taliban militants group in Afghanistan blamed the Afghan security forces for the death of seven children, who were killed following a roadside bomb explosion in Paktika province on Monday.
Zabiullah Mujahid, Taliban group spokesman following a statement blamed the Afghan militia forces for planting explosives after abandoning a security check post, which left at least 7 children dead and two others injured, khaama reported.
Mujahid in his statement said, “Sadly, 7 children were martyred with two others wounded Monday morning in explosives planted by the Arbaki militias in their abandoned post in Paktika province.”
The statement further added, “Two days back, the puppet militias locally known as Arbaki vacated one of their posts in Khair Kot district of the mentioned province. The said post had been planted by Arbakis with lethal and perilous explosives to which this morning the aforementioned children fell prey.”
“Unaware of their pitiable fate, the unfortunate children approached the certain post early this morning and got into it so as to retrieve some metal and other stuff left behind by Arbakis but were blown to pieces as the explosives detonated,” Mujahid said.
He also added, “In order to pin its flagrant crime on Mujahideen, the enemy, as usual, fed some news agencies and media outlets with misinformation and gave the media false account of what had happened other than facts without clarifying the real situation.”